Season 5 Starting Sunday night..open for full details..long term..no 1 night wonders

thegatherer

Reaction score
The Gathering (where you belong)
Game: Football Manager 2015
Times: 5/7 days per week (1 season) negotiable nights off etc from 8pm-11pm (subject to change)
Leagues: English Prem (season 4 underway just)
Additional Info: Fast players...banter and chat on Skype (text) (we don't wanna here eastenders on in the background)
add me to Steam: kev.13 or Skype kevy3480 or inbox me on here...interview on Skype..no time wasters..weve had enough of those to invade Russia with.

We are clan going many years looking for a couple members to join our group, We are a group aged between 17-40 ish . We have a couple of members unable to play due to commitments outside of the game and throwing there screen outa windows Really enjoyable, competitive game!

We dont have massive numbers, never have, but what we do have is a good bunch, full of competitive banter and humour and a enjoyable game that has lasted over 4 years. If your interested please contact me either on steam or message me on here.

WE ARE STARING SEASON 5 Tomorrow Night...Contact on Skype for full details...

current teams taken (u`ll see Chelsea are available and other teams in the prem when looking at the table) please bare in mind single player tactics don't always work in network games...if you don't want to play for more than 1 night don't bother...its a long term game and were are in the end of season

Gyazo - 95079ef7073b81d6ef4db5c716764c97.png current teams (Southampton will be available)

Gyazo - 75d15556b1aa28af5d3923e92e47d2da.png current table.

we play quickly holiday to games etc which still leaves time to scout and do what ever you need to...hence the 1 season 1 week...its the closest thing you`ll ever get to FML...

still time for a new player..weve had 2 new starters...season 5 KO in 2 hours...