wolfen2000

Reaction score
Hello little Mourinhos,

after I had confirmed the season expectations I continued my game and I recognized that nothing changes when I looked onto my finances screen. I was promised about 5 M increase. But there were still the old figures from the end of last season - even after more than a week. In the meantime I had to renew contracts of key players - but logically this was not possible due to nil wage accounts. In the end nearly more of half of my squad ran away then :'(

As I played the game with other saves before without issues I wonder if this could be a bug on certain clubs. (Mine is Karlsruher SC, promoted from German Second League into Bundesliga)

Any suggestions ??

What patch are you using?

Im not sure, would help you but i've never seen this before or heard of it, but i bet premium members might understand what has happened

Try updating to Patch 11.2.1 as this may fix it.. although I'm not sure.

Are you using a cracked copy of the game?

what part of the season are you at now after deciding what your expectations were?

what part of the season are you at now after deciding what your expectations were?

Yes, did all this. I have just started fresh from my last save - and it has worked. Seemed that it was just a one-timer bug (I hope ).

Thanx for your suggestions anyway (K)

i had a strange one. Took over Arsenal in Championship (yeah i know lol), and the board wanted me to win the premiership in that season oO)