nickc1994

Reaction score
I'm playing with Blackburn in 2015 and sitting in the relegation zone where I finished 9th in my first season in the Premiership last season and wanted to do better this season but it's not going so well.

Here is the squad that i've got at the moment;

View attachment 461272

and here is the assistant report.

View attachment 461271

After seeing this info, what tactic would you say this team would suit best? And any more info that you could give would be great, If you need anymore info just ask and i'll upload it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Freakishly similar to my save...

I got Blackpool into the premier league through a 1-0 playoff win against Wigan.

Now my first season in the premier league I got Blackpool to a remarkable 9th place...

2015.. second season in premier league; Now I've made some amazing wonderkid loan signings in midfield, got a wonderkid forward for 9m at striker, and got veterans like Simone Pepe on free, etc.
First game of the season I beat UNITED 4-0....

Now I'm sitting in the relegation zone and I'm in December... Have had a few draws but haven't won since. Next up I got City away and Liverpool at home so I'm fearing I'm definitely going to get the sack before Christmas!

If anyone can help out the OP or myself, please do so!

Some tips that got me draws though:
Changed training to VERY HIGH and no rest before match (drew against spurs 1-1, and west brom nil all game)
Team Talk after 3 straight losses got everyones morale up (still lost the consecutive game against Stoke though).