Season predictions for 09/10

dewsbop

Reaction score
I know this season isnt out the way but its always good to get in early, just wondering what people predictions were for next season.

I feel that arsenal will come into next season really strong and will be the team to push Man United all the way for the title. I think Wenger has finaly admitted defeat with his youngsters, as good as they are there not going to win alot of trophies.

Surprise package next season i reckon will be Stoke or maybe Wigan (if they can hang onto Valencia) and i think we will see the seperation of ''the big 4'' with Tottenham, Villa or Man City breaking them up.

Its hard to predict who will go down because we dont no who will be there but i think Birmingham (hopefully), Sheff United/Burnley and i see a scrap between Wolves/Hull/Sunderland/Portsmouth providing Hull are still there of course.

If they go down which is looking very likely i think W.B.A and Middlesbrough will come straight back up with maybe Cardiff or Preston.

Wrong section of the forum. There's more than just the FM General Discussion. Plus this is very early, a lot can happen in the coming months.

I no sorry, i realised i put it in the wrong section after i had posted it.

i think liverpool, aresenal and man u will be challenging for the title, and i think hull, wolves and sunderland will go down. newcastle to win the championship and come straight back up if they go down this year.

United will win the title, Liverpool will come third, Chelsea will get 4th, Arsenal 2nd. I can see Villa dropping their form slightly and City breaking through a little. I'd say... Birmingham, Sunderland and Hull to go down.

You cant really predict whats gonna happen next season because theres gonna be so many transfers in the summer but i think 1 thing that is safe to say everyone is looking forward to seeing who manchester city buy.