AlastairRyan

Reaction score
I have an 140,000 seater stadium right, and my season ticket sales for the end of this year are 198! I will post screenshots if needed, but does anybody know how to improve this? I mean,my team sell out every week, but 198...

are you sure that's the final amount and not just an early sales figure?

Even as an early sales figure, that's pretty bed.. XD

Yer I know. I'd like to see a screenshot, curious as to what club has that sized stadium as well. Because I'm pretty sure that's bigger than anything in real life football stadiums.

AlbionRoversInformation_Facilities.png

AlbionRoversInformation_Overview.png

How on earth did you get that big a stadium with Albion Rovers in the 7th season?

Don't ask me :L my chairman Thomas Werner or something pumped in the money :D Still doesn't resolve my problem though :L

Nice Ground, No Fans XD

But seriously, I'm not even sure if there's 140k people who live in Ross-Shire. It just looks like to me you've blown your finances on a stadium, you was realistically never going to fill out anyway..

136,000 a week :L just no one seems to want to buy a season ticket though, although it beat last years of selling 100

136,000 a week :L just no one seems to want to buy a season ticket though, although it beat last years of selling 100

maybe just be patient and it'll grow steadily then lol. Winning trophies would help as well probably.

maybe just be patient and it'll grow steadily then lol. Winning trophies would help as well probably.
Just won my 3rd SPL title in a row, about to win the champions league *fingers crossed* for the second time running, i'm not too sure what will happen now :L, although the gate reciepts are higher getting around 10-20 million a month from it ;)

How on earth did you get that big a stadium with Albion Rovers in the 7th season?

He had the stadium build after at least 4-5 seasons (first screenie) Ive seen some rises to fame but that is something else (not giving credit there, as im very sceptical)
At the start of the game there are only 3 teams who are valued higher than you are now and in 7 season your worth that much? having to have had back to back promotions from the 3rd division which will take 3 years so after your 1st season in the SPL you get a 140000 stadium?
And on top of that you have got Tom Werner? Liverpools chairman presumeably

I've seen quite a few 100,000 plus stadiums on FM, but mostly in India as the grounds server multiple purposes and were all build for larger occasions like the olympics, SAARC games, commonwealth games etc. But I think it's good you only have 200 season tickets if your selling out a 140k stadium week on week, just means more money!

I think the most likely explanation is that nobody is willing to pay £746 to watch Scottish football....

Or, more likely, when you edited the stadium and finances and stuff, you forgot to edit the attendance figure on the editor so you have to wait for it to adjust to your new reputation. I'm only assuming this is edited of course, but given the stadium and value of the club in such a short space of time it seems the only explanation.

I think the most likely explanation is that nobody is willing to pay £746 to watch Scottish football....

Or, more likely, when you edited the stadium and finances and stuff, you forgot to edit the attendance figure on the editor so you have to wait for it to adjust to your new reputation. I'm only assuming this is edited of course, but given the stadium and value of the club in such a short space of time it seems the only explanation.

That is what i was eluding to in my post, however I do like to give people a chance to prove otherwise.

I am not using data editor, i'll post a screenshot to prove it, but i used FMRTE to adjust my budget, and that's all

Well, when you can go to a game for 45 euros and be guaranteed a seat and still go to every game while paying 100 euros less than season tickets why the **** would you buy season tickets (game doesn't take seat position into account)

I'm basing my math on the assumption that there are 15 home games (no idea about scottish football) that is 670 euros for those 15 games compared to 750+ for season tickets for those games...

Horrible horrible horrible board management.

19 games, so basically only just bigger, it's a good thing though, i'm getting about 10-20 million a month from gate reciepts

okay, at 19 games, the cost of single tickets for a season almost equals price of season tickets.

I doubt that makes any difference in the game. It probably has more to do with your reputation and surrounding population.