chrisgrogan

Reaction score
Brilliant centre back for me, constantly plays into the 7 ratings. I play him over Agger who rarely has a 7 rating game. These are his average ratings for last season and the start of this seasonView attachment 298195
and this is his attributes not hundred percent sure if he will go up any more but hopefully he will do. View attachment 298196

his stats are quite low though. considering after a player reaches 24 their stats don't increase dramatically.

his stats are quite low though. considering after a player reaches 24 their stats don't increase dramatically.

Centre Backs don't really peak until they hit 30-ish.

Centre Backs don't really peak until they hit 30-ish.

no im just saying, if a centre back does not have higher than 15 in marking, tackling, positioning.. by the time they reach 24 then it will be harder for them to reach thier potential. mental stats get higher as you get older, but the other stats the important ones are higher to build. something i have seen when playing fm.

At work just now so can't compare stats but I'm into my 3rd season now and Coates has been a beast for me the entire time. Played a bit first season since I was playing agger at left back at one point. Sold skirtel the turtle at the end of the 1st season and agger after the 2nd.

it was the opposite for me, i played skrtel and agger for my second season, sold coates for 27 million and bring the greece wonderkid CB, forgot his name, for 35 million, proved to be much more solid as I just conceded 10 goals after 15 matches.

coates was my best player for two seasons.. about 2 seasons in, had mad average match rating of like 7.70+ at the end of the season

Coates is the bomb for me, always sell agger, martin kelly will soon become one of the best too.