Mireli00

Reaction score
Hi! I've been playing with bayern over 1 season. What do you think of my squad? Who should i buy/sell? Take a look. GK.Neuer LB.Santon/Boateng LCB.Badstuber RCB.Dante/Kaya RB.Lahm| |LDM.Martinez/Gueye RDM.Schweinsteiger/Can| |LAM.Ribery/Shaqiri CAM.Kroos/Wellington Nem RAM.Robben/Ben Arfa| |ST.Gomez/Benzia. Gomez have been amazing. In 29 games he have scored 32 goal, average ratio over 8 and nominee for player of the year with messi,ronaldo,aguero,neymar and van persie. I won Champions league in first season, in final i won benfica 3-1. I also have badstuber who is two times placed on a team of the year. So what you think? Who should buy or sell? Thanks for reading

If you play 4-2-3-1 like Bayern does, you should buy a good BWM reserve for Martinez, also you will need a second striker for Gomez, Benzia is too young, try looking for a good poacher like Pappis Cisse or Emenike. The wingers are fine also the CAM. Try improve your defense in case you concede over 30 goals per season.Btw you should buy a good sub for you fullbacks, Boateng is CD he's not good enough as LB or RB. Good Luck!

Thanks, but benzia is very good to me. He have scored over 20 goals in my career. Ill buy some fullbacks. Thanks!