Second hand game

pabvanderwaal

Reaction score
I've just bought my mates copy of fM09 (didnt like it), and have had dramas activating it (code already registered)....read on an official website that this shouldnt be a problem i just need to deactivate then reactivate!! Not sure where to do this,any help would be greatly appreciatted!!!
Paul

Your mate has to uninstal the game

And its illegal to sell PC games that have bee used/are unsealed

it is....why? He has paid to own it, its not piracy, its the original game!!

it is....why? He has paid to own it, its not piracy, its the original game!!

Beacuse most PC games not dont require the disc after instaltion these days so people could just instal them then sell the cd or return it eg FM

Referring to the enhanced game security now found on FM..i.e. STEAM/ activation etc. ...........:wub:
(lovin my avater, lol)

Beacuse most PC games not dont require the disc after instaltion these days so people could just instal them then sell the cd or return it eg FM

I don't think it's any more illegal than selling pre-owned console games. Just looking on Games site and the reason they give for not offering pre-owned PC games is that some can only installed once so they cannot ensure that they will work etc..

I don't think it's any more illegal than selling pre-owned console games. Just looking on Games site and the reason they give for not offering pre-owned PC games is that some can only installed once so they cannot ensure that they will work etc..

Its not illegal to sell pre-owned console games,. chain stores such as Gamestation and GAME do it ffs

Yeah that's what I'm saying, learn to read ffs.

Gregor....as those two high street chains do with PC games......FM09 no different!!