Second Nationality

tet

Reaction score
I am just asking about the second nationalities because i am currently Lyon and i already have 4 non-EU players and i would like to sign Kerlon. I previously thought that if you lived in a country for 5 years then you qualified for a second nationality but i am wrong because i have players that have played for Lyon for 5 years and don't have france as their second country, in fact they don't have a second nationality. So if anyone knows anything about this subject please help me. Thanks Tet

I have only seen players from Spain get residency.

well the player in question cacapa, has now got french nationality after 3 games in the season, he has been playing for me for 5 seasons now ( i have just started the 5th) and i got the message that cacapa has recieved french citizenship after living in the country for four years, so it must go on how many seasons that they have finished. Tet

Sorry to hi-jack your thread lol :p But how come I can't call up players who have other nationalites in their Personal section, but haven't been capped for the first nationality?

Eg. Darren Tyson/Eugene Rose of Harchester United who I tried to call up for Jamaica, but there was no option despite them having Jamaica as other nationalites

they must be declared as English, ie theyve said they dont wanan play for Jamica therefore its set on the game

Yea like Gregor said there is an option in the data editor where players can declare who they wish to play for.