Second season at Dortmund, should I sell Kagawa? (Reus is on team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjagiel

Reaction score
I'm currently in first and have a fourteen game unbeaten streak going (12 wins), so I am not exactly eager to make any changes to my team. However, Inter have offered $20mil for Shinji Kagawa and I am not quite sure whether or not I should let him go. I have managed to get him to resign to the club, something I have heard is a problem for a lot of players. I have a lot of depth in my midfield, as I signed Ballack on a free and Ze Roberto for cheap, as well as the updated Marco Reus transfer.

As I said, my side is well balanced across the board and the club is not hurting for money, so I do not need the money for transfers. The only reason I am considering selling him is to move Reus into the AM role (he is currently playing wide-midfield on the left in my 4-2-3-1 asymmetric), as I feel he deserves better than to be stuck back there.

Thanks in advance.

$20m is cheap for him, you should hold out for more

Agreed there, I suppose now I'm curious if it's better to keep both Kagawa and Reus or just Reus. Like I said, I feel bad leaving him as a wide mid when they spent $24mil on him.

Also, apologies for not putting this in the correct thread, just saw the "buy/sell" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.