astrasxi84

Reaction score
I'm Deciding on what team to be, unsure on a prem team as I've done them in the past but what could change my mind is this massive tv deal that starts next year, now does it apply in game and if so has anyone noticed a significant boost in there finances. cheers

Yeah, you should get a serious amount of money for most clubs. Might depend on the chairman and the level of debt the club has, but most will have money. With a club that starts in the championship with a good sized budget for there (5-7m) at the start, getting promoted after the first season can see a budget of up to 50m for the next season, in the Prem.

This TV deal transfer budget boost is massive. Makes it sort of easy to convert any OK Premier League team to a domestic powerhouse. Should be fun, if a bit easy!

The ironic thing with a club like that (Hull City, in this case), actually spending that effectively isn't the easiest thing. It seems like a lot of quality players won't want to come, or you will get pipped to a quality player by a bigger club. Landing players who are marginally Prem quality and probably little better than what you already have isn't too tough but its also not really progressing much.

Oooh i may get a budget with toon haha

Maybe. Maybe not. It is gonna depend on the chairman (ouch) and debt levels at the club. A club with heavy debts and/or very little money at the start is gonna get a decent budget but maybe not 40-50m.

I'm in my second season with Leicester, in the first i would lost 1.5-2m each month, now im making the same amount in profit.