sewelly3

Reaction score
Hi all

Have just started my second season with Liverpool and after a dissapointing first season I only managed to qualify for the Europa League. Ive had my fixtures announced and all 6 of my Europa League group games are in August before my season kicks off?? Also, I've played two games so far but im not able to register my players anywhere so can only play my under 21's, and im getting hammered!!!
Im using the 3.1 patch, any ideas of whats happened and would installing the 3.3 patch correct it? or do I just need to take it on the chin and face up im not going any further in this competition. Help? :S

yeah, for the entire update to to take full effect :) maybe it is a good thing as you never had a great 1st season? you can still play on from here it will update/fix a handful of bugs but to get the full update and effect you have to start a new game and load the latest patches database :)

ah right, fair enough mate. thanks for your help. I've managed to sign Chiellini, Navas and babacar to start this season though so was hoping for a much improved second. Might just have to take it on the chin and hope the same thing doesnt happen next season. Cheers tho mate