mahrk

Reaction score
I have bought 2 new strikers, Jan Vannegoor of Hesselink and Mehdi Lazaar and they're doing pretty amazing for me getting 16 goals between them |), but I need a new Centre Midfielder to join Battacchio.

Anybody have any reccomendations ?

can you tell me your current situation and budget??

you have one, unless of course you've sold him... Chris Cohen is a star in the Premier League for Forest.

Last edited:
you have one, unless of course you've sold him... Chris Cohen is a start in the Premier League for Forest.

yeaahh truee, he's been on a really bad form lately, i'll give him another chance

On a tight budget, Castro (Porto), Rinaldo (possibly out of a contract), Nashat Akram (free first season, but he's probably tied up by now). Tomás Costa (Porto) was available relatively cheap on my save.

Keep Cohen mate, Majewski can do a job too unless you've already sold him.

Blackstock usually fires in a few goals for me too. Try finding some free transfers, they usually work.

another gem would be James McCarthy at Wigan (if they have been relegated) you can pick him up for £4million.

Blackstock is horribly awful this season, Earnshaw has been doing an alright job, even though he was out for 2 months.