Second Season gone horribly wrong

skitzophreak

Reaction score
Hey, I am playing as Arsenal nearing the end of the second season. First season went good, finished third but only 2 point from winning and won the fa cup. Second season however has just gone terrible and I can work out why. I am now 7th in the league a good 20 point behind wolves?!

Almost my whole squad has max gold stars and there stats are also good. Anyone have any Ideas what could cause this drastic turn around?

My goal keeper also cant seem to save anything even though most of his stats are 19-20 and sometimes I will have over 20% possession up the opposition end and not be able to score a goal. Other time I score loads, My striker is the top goal scorer in the league but no one else on my team even shoots.

its more than likely the tactics you are using

Have you brought a lot of new signings into your first team if so that could be your problem

Have you brought a lot of new signings into your first team if so that could be your problem

Do they need to "gel" or something? My new full backs constantly get 5 or lower rating when i play them even though they have better stats all round than my old ones

At the start of a new season or beginning of a transfer window if I bring new players into my 1st team I tend to put my training on very high team cohesion for a month or so this tends to help

It's possible that the old team was preforming above their ability in your first season. Also, what are the PPM's of your players. Stats are all well and good but if your tactics are telling them to do one thing while their natural instinct is to do something else, they will be **** to put it simply.