LBond1

Reaction score
On my second season my team always seem to play worse, even though i have usually strengthened the team. When i get off to a bad start my players morale becomes poor and i cant seem to stop a bad run.
Any advice?

Not much info to go on there, however generally speaking:-

- Too many transfers in / out in a short period of time can ruin team cohesion, so the team plays ****

- Schedule pre-season friendlies against much weaker opponents, so you can be almost certain of wins = better morale when the season starts

In your pre-season work on team cohesion if you bring in 5+ players

thanks for the advice, i'll explain my current situation. I finished 7th with Everton, qualifying for the Europa league as I was the runner up in the Capital One Cup, at the end of the season i sold Fellaini (as he was unhappy and wanted to leave) and Pienaar. i bought Diame, Muntari, Hernandez and got Emanulson on a free. Didnt change my tactics at all but now im struggling which has obviously given my players bad morale

My second season is literally always worst than my first and i usually end up getting sacked!

You are defo doing something very wrong! cos you only should build up on your 1st

You are defo doing something very wrong! cos you only should build up on your 1st

Don't be an ***. It all depends. Work on Team Cohesion, and when you get a chance have a team meeting and say don't let their heads drop. Also losing Fellaini, is HUGE, he will be very hard to replace for any team.

Don't be an ***. It all depends. Work on Team Cohesion, and when you get a chance have a team meeting and say don't let their heads drop. Also losing Fellaini, is HUGE, he will be very hard to replace for any team.

Cheers for the advice, i'll definitely try that from now on. I agree with what you said about Fellaini but surely if he was unhappy letting him go was the best thing to do

i've been working on team cohesion for a few weeks and already results are starting to improve! thanks for the help