evertonboy

Reaction score
hello

i started a season with everton and in my first season i finished 5th but ever since the new season i cant seem to win any games

any advice would be help

thanks so much

This happened to me also, though i bought a lot of new 1st team players in start of second season, took a while for them to get it going. Try to introduce them slowly to the team, especially AVERAGE ones..

Are you using the same tactics every match without changing anything?That might cause it.

im in my 6th season with everton, won the champs league, BP & capital one cup twice, key is to make as much profit from selling players, i sold feliani, heitinga, jagielka, baines & osman first season and brought in youngsters like, strandberg, dragovic, lucas romero, will hughes, adryan & i got radja nainagolan (spelling) in january 1st season.
My team now is

Gk - ter stegen
rwb carl taylor (regen)
cb strandberg
cb papadopoulas
lwb lucas digne
dm sandro
cm will hughes
cm lucas romero
amr alvaro vadillo
aml gaston ramirez
st destro

Last edited:
yeah am using the same tatic ll try and switch it up a bit

I dont think its a tactcal issue as such so only chnage yhour approach if you think the new one is better under the circumstances( like trying to play ugly to grind out some results, getting the confidence up after your poor start).

Like written before me, how many new players have you signed, do they speak English, are they teamplayers ?. Have you let go of many teamplayers that whilst not having the pace and technique to play like Barca are actually better as they have higher stats in determination, work rate etc. ?

i have signed 3 players only one of them are starters which is zaha on loan thanks for the advice

Please show us a screenshot of your tactics ...

I posted this in a similair thread earlier today.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Sometimes the 2nd season is better than the first and sometimes its the opposite, thats football.

When you now struggle, how do you handle the man management ? Perhaps its that in the first season, you showed the team your great skills of keeping a winning team motivated and confident but not overconfident, but in the 2nd season, you are failing to get the morale and confidence up in a team that is lacking in those areas after not living up to your and their expectations.

I would also say that you actually need to consider that you are playing in Europe so it might be that they are just not up for it, playing that many matches( or that the team is not good enough for rotating if you are doing that now)