FMDannz

Reaction score
So I just started my 2nd season with Real Sociedad.

First season I came 5th, Quarter finals of Champs league. Signed Falque, Sviatchenko, Fierro,Sassa,Saviola and Aimar.

Second season - im 5games in lost 4 and won 1. Now this seems odd as I have only strengthened my squad signing - Gaitan, Willems, Muriel, Mariga and Ospina.

Im using LFC Marshalls tactic, I just don't know whats going wrong this season?

check that the tactic bar (blue one) is full and if it has white work on tactics in the training section until it's full usually works for me.

Yeah but I achieved last season without it being all the way up?

@Raikan007 @MANUMAD suggestions ?

Yeah but I achieved last season without it being all the way up?

@Raikan007 @MANUMAD suggestions ?

1. Have a team meeting and tell them that you want to ensure that heads dont drop/other option to make them feel nothing is lost.
2. Talk to players individually. Tell everybody below 7 average to improve.
3. Go back to basics: train team cohesion very high for a couple of weeks and match training attacking. Forget your new players. Use mainly last season's players for at least a month and only use one new outfield player in starting XI per match.
4. Read opposition reports especially tactics faced and try to react to that.

These will have the effect that you will do "less" during your game time but ...

I always start second season in similar fashion to you in the league (tho in Europe for some reason I fly) but after doing the above for 4-6 weeks I see marked improvement.

The europa league first qualifying games I won 6-0. I lost my 1st group game vs Ajax 3-0:(

its called second season syndrome..... but anyway lol, i have it all the time, usually cause i buy too many players and it stuffs up the core of my team...