SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 314612

Hey lads as you may or may not know i had an FC Twente story here on FM Base for FM12 which was 5 seasons long and sadly the file got corrupted and i had to stop the save which was a shame as i was really enjoying it and as im struggling to find a team to start a save with as ive recently gotten the game i decided why not go back to FC Twente and try a new story out. I will be trying to make them into one of the best overtime and since ive got a fair idea of the team and players hopefully it all goes well and you guys enjoy it too! usually i do monthly updates with my stories but ive decided ill do updates every 2-3 months as it will be easier for me but ill try my best to make it as easy to read as possible and hopefully you'll enjoy it!

FC Twente Background

View attachment 314614

Team Report

View attachment 314615

As you can see got some fairly good players, main weak spot being a decent striker as there inst much talent, will give me a few decisions to make on what formation to use.

Key Players

View attachment 314616View attachment 314617

Not many stand out players in the team but these two will be key to success this season, Douglas and Captin Wout Brama are two very experienced players who will play a bit part in the teams success.

Tactics/Formation

View attachment 314620

Same formation i used in fm12, will be making minor edits to this one though but will be my main tactic.

Update After:

View attachment 314621

I picked to start with English date by accident so missed most friendlies and will jump straight into the EURO CUP.

Let me know what your guys opinions are of an FC Twente story and updates every 2-3 months as its not what i usually do!

After playing through Pre-Season and just about to start the first league game i have released this will be much harder than i thought as FC Twente are short in a few key positions with quality in depth and as i don't have the best budget to work on im struggling to find players at the quality the team needs, also my 2 strikers got injured in the same game and will be out for around 2 months, so this should be very interesting! ill be happy with top 4 finish.

Also as i haven't had the game long im not to fimilar with good players to pick up in the transfer market so if any you guys know of any cheap strikers or CM/AMR then please let us know, thanks!

Looks good. I want to start an underdog story but not sure who or where to begin.

Looks good. I want to start an underdog story but not sure who or where to begin.

Thanks man, yeah its hard finding the right team, you could try like the french leauge or a mid table BPL side :)

Thanks man, yeah its hard finding the right team, you could try like the french leauge or a mid table BPL side :)

Thats an awesome idea. I like Lyon but maybe they are a bit too well established already. Monaco have a lot of money so not much challenge there either which makes it a bit more difficult to decide on a team

Thats an awesome idea. I like Lyon but maybe they are a bit too well established already. Monaco have a lot of money so not much challenge there either which makes it a bit more difficult to decide on a team

Monaco is a good choice or even Braga.