The story section is finally dying :wub:

I have to write all that again :mad: :p

All of this...

Barnsley F.C Return to Top Flight

Patrick Cryne owner of npower Championship side Barnsley has decided to sack manager Mark Robbins.He feels as if hes not the right man to bring the team foward in the manner in which he wishes. As a replacement he has decided to bring in 25 year old unknown Irish manager Adam Cobban to be the man to bring Barnsley foward.

I feel your pain.

All of this...

Barnsley F.C Return to Top Flight

Patrick Cryne owner of npower Championship side Barnsley has decided to sack manager Mark Robbins.He feels as if hes not the right man to bring the team foward in the manner in which he wishes. As a replacement he has decided to bring in 25 year old unknown Irish manager Adam Cobban to be the man to bring Barnsley foward.

I feel your pain.
I actually wrote a new one after that :p

Hi Guys. Please can someone help me transfer my story over to the blog section please. Also can I update my story with logos, pictures etc in the blog section aswell?

Thanks

Why dosen't the story section get removed then?

It probably will get removed.

I doubt they'd just delete it straight away, give people a chance to transfer content etc.

Or in the lower left corner of each post there's something that says... Blog this Post.

Just do that and then remove the outer QUOTE tags.

Or in the lower left corner of each post there's something that says... Blog this Post.

Just do that and then remove the outer QUOTE tags.

cheers mate gunna transfer mine now

how do you delete a post on the blogs ??? cause mine says i don't have permission

Last edited:
i hate it, for every good story, theres another 50 that are *****

What about these epic stories...

Birmingham and Derby

Surely the site should be overloaded with these classic accounts of football management life. Why else get out of bed in the morning??