Thank god. This is the day I have been waiting for.

Or in the lower left corner of each post there's something that says... Blog this Post.

Just do that and then remove the outer QUOTE tags.

Ok thanks. How do I get my whole story across though? Click on blog this for every section I've posted?

Thanks

So you are saying transfer the whole story before continuing?

every single post i gunna take long i got 13 pages on my story !!

Sake JP, who died and made you king? Hahaa

Unlike the story section and Michael Jackson, I will live on. Muahaha

Is there anyway to delete all of your blog posts completely?

Because I started transferring my story before realising it would probably be easier to follow if I just did a round up of what's happened so far in one past.

Is there anyway to delete all of your blog posts completely?

Because I started transferring my story before realising it would probably be easier to follow if I just did a round up of what's happened so far in one past.

I can delete them all if you want?

What happens if u want to do a joined story in the future :)

can i just ask why the section is getting removed? thats the only reason i come on this forum, i've been doing mine for a while, and i dont think i'll get half the ammount of views that i'd get if it was still in stories?

to be honest i think th story section is better than the blogs, agree with wilko_wolves i only came on this site for the stories

Blogs are a far better way of doing stories, the author gets to make their posts and receive comments specifically on each post without messing up the thread and making people have to search for next entry. If people are interested in your story they'll still read it in blog form.

i just felt that the old layout was better and prefered the story section, exactly wat leesmith99 said

Last edited: