Keep the stories section some of the stories are a great read and the layout is much better

hopefully the admins will pay attention to some of the members and keep the section.....

what is the benifits of the blogging system? :)

Means we don't have to put up with "Wenger sacked by Arsenal" "Martinez leaves Wigan" etc on the recent threads list and that we don't have to have some moderate the story section, closing the pathetic attempts. Also the blog system allows blogs on other things, film reviews for example.

Means we don't have to put up with "Wenger sacked by Arsenal" "Martinez leaves Wigan" etc on the recent threads list and that we don't have to have some moderate the story section, closing the pathetic attempts. Also the blog system allows blogs on other things, film reviews for example.

But the blog systems layout is terrible compared to the story section!

What will happen to the current mods of the story section? Will they stay mods but of a different section or what?

Personally i think that you should keep the story thread. Some people won't want change and maybe still adapting to the new website layout. Have both, i don't see why not. If the story thread is removed, possibly people will leave FM Base over something which could be easily avoided.

In the story section post an update the newer ones appear after the previous update rather than having to read backwards which is the case in the blog section

In the story section post an update the newer ones appear after the previous update rather than having to read backwards which is the case in the blog section

That is the same with all blogs though.

Thats better than the story well done lads :)

Personally i think that you should keep the story thread. Some people won't want change and maybe still adapting to the new website layout. Have both, i don't see why not. If the story thread is removed, possibly people will leave FM Base over something which could be easily avoided.
Yes i also play pro cycling manager and their website pcm daily the stories section is key and is why many users join

If it drives away the kind of people who wrote rubbish stories, then its a double win. Those who are knwn for their quality have already well embraced the blog section

Yes i also play pro cycling manager and their website pcm daily the stories section is key and is why many users join

I don't understand what you two are moaning about, the stories section is still there. The blogs are a better medium for stories than a forum.

Lee when i click on the link in post #58 it says this Your Blog Membership
You are not currently a member of any other blogs.