Lee when i click on the link in post #58 it says this Your Blog Membership
You are not currently a member of any other blogs.

Try the link again. I have set it so Premium Members may invite other members to post on their blog.

Below that do you not have this...

B1HQO.png

?

i only came on fm base in the 1st place for the stories and am now currently deciding whether i should continue to use this site

Below that do you not have this...

B1HQO.png

?

i want anyone to be able to comment my blog/ story, not people i've selected, and like you said earlier in blogs there will be film reviews, along with stories? absaloutley rubbish, anyone pm a forum that has a stories section, thanks, oh and check out my story, which isnt one of the fkin poor attempts what the mods are moaning about.

i want anyone to be able to comment my blog/ story, not people i've selected, and like you said earlier in blogs there will be film reviews, along with stories? absaloutley rubbish, anyone pm a forum that has a stories section, thanks, oh and check out my story, which isnt one of the fkin poor attempts what the mods are moaning about.

Anyone you want can comment on your blog. That screenshot was to add other members to your blog so they could post articles not comments.

Blogs can be about anything, and they are split into categories. Stories, Guides, Films & Tv, etc...

Please stop being ignorant, you're making yourself look silly.

i only came on fm base in the 1st place for the stories and am now currently deciding whether i should continue to use this site

There are still stories, it's not as if they have disappeared and you can subscribe to the blogs (stories) that you like. I don't see what you are complaining about. It is a better system for everyone.

I loved the story section but if this works it will b just as good, thanks :D

When I try to invite *Jamess* and kf to my blog it says;

Your Blog Membership
You are not currently a member of any other blogs.

Any ideas?

I think you should do us all a favour and just leave.

hopefully the admins will pay attention to some of the members and keep the section.....

Sean only gave in and added a story section due to member pressure. He never wanted one, most of the staff never wanted one, and what happened? A story section was made and got utterly crammed with spam stories, 3 line OP's that were never continued, people starting 3 stories a week, after closing their 3 stories from the week before due to boredom. The section was a waste of time, with 75+% of the 'stories' that were produced being unreadable, of such a poor quality and/or never continuing past the first post. By the end it became a waste of time even looking in the section. There was a time when most regular members would have a quick browse of any new stories that were posted, for the last year or so, the section has been dying a very slow death.

Quality stories are few and far between, but anyone with a reputation for producing a good story has already embraced the blog system. It's a better medium for stories as the story doesn't get cluttered with posts from others in between each update.

Stories haven't gone, they are simply being presented to you via a different, better medium.

Hi guys, I was a bit unsure as to why you wanted to close the stories section at first but after reading through the posts I understand the reasoning behind it. I have my Athletic Bilbao story which I am continuing to update and would just like to know how long it is going to be before the Stories Section will be deleted because I will need to find the time to move the Parts into the blog system. Cheers.

i don't get the story section, how are my post linked together? please explain, will be blogging my story at about 5pm today!

R.I.P Story section <3

re-bloged the first part of my story, how come i havent got any comments, had loads before :(

Last edited:
re-bloged the first part of my story, how come i havent got any comments, had loads before :(

Meh your story had 16 comments in a week, what are you expecting to happen over night to your blogs?

PS. Maybe post a link to it in your current story thread?

Hi guys, I was a bit unsure as to why you wanted to close the stories section at first but after reading through the posts I understand the reasoning behind it. I have my Athletic Bilbao story which I am continuing to update and would just like to know how long it is going to be before the Stories Section will be deleted because I will need to find the time to move the Parts into the blog system. Cheers.

Dust?