Devians

Reaction score
Every few weeks my assistant manager tells me that Cristiano Ronaldo, Sami Khedira, Luka Modric, Gonzalo Higuain's contract is going to end in the end of the season but they are a good influence on the younger players and should be allowed to see out their contract.

What does that mean
Does it mean that i should offer them a new contract or shouldn't terminate their contract and allow to play till their contract expires

Please help

I would assume it's just poor wording on the text side of things, but I would assume also that it is a good prompt, if you can keep them signed to train youngsters then do it. He could actually be saying keep resigning them, but seeing has the game is made in England, you really wouldn't expect poor English. (not that I'm an expert)

I would personally way up the cost of the wages involved, has the player got anything too offer someone else, I remember Van Persie and Ibrahimovic, both left me on an earlier fm around age 33/34 - but both played on till nearly 40 at smaller clubs (in Robins case, hard top believe I know).

I've nearly finished my first season again with Arsenal, Rosicky is 32 and he will be leaving at year end, he would still be effective in a slower league perhaps, so I don't want to waste is time. Same with kids, I worry (lol) if I keep them for too long , with no intention to play them that I will be ruining their careers.

So my advice would be a, do you care about a fiction within your game and b, how much money do they want. Having 3 aging stars on your team and paying them in excess of 30 grand a week is quite a drain on your resources.

in those above i mentioned only ronaldo is getting more than 200k per week
rest are demanding around 100k and i dont have any money problem. I have 250million of transfer budget and 3million of wage budget and none of them are 3 stars, all are 2 stars.

They all are old and I want them to retire in this club only and some of them are thinking about coaching after retirement which could be useful for me as every year some of my staff are retiring and much more that in my save good attack coach, fitness coach and goalkeeping coach are getting scarce.