Seeking a New Game Challenge

Redstag

Reaction score
Hi lads, Im looking for a challenge. Something a little outside the box but maybe not as abstract as you lads are currently doing. I have now gone from being Man Utd, Real M. Barcelona etc and winning comfortably to Tottenham, Palermo, Villareal, Aston Villa etc and winning comfortbaly.

I think im ready to look at a new kind of challenge. Anyone like to make some suggestions. Thanks.

lower league management, maybe notts county with what happened today?

Are there any major differences with lower league management. Would going for lower league management be better than say taking a top flight American team or Brazilian team.

its harder as once you get promoted you then have harder teams to play, but very little money with which to attract players who are good enough to keep you up.
the tactics have to be different as well as the players arent as technically good.

it is more of a challenge than a good south american team as after a while you will dominate that league and there wont be anyone else to play as there are very few decent teams. at least in europe once you have made it you also get the challenge of the champions league to keep you interested

Are there any major differences with lower league management. Would going for lower league management be better than say taking a top flight American team or Brazilian team.

If you go to a League One side maybe Leeds or Leicester, then it's pretty good. You can still get good signings and you should comfortable win your league, and have a healthy budget but your 2nd and 3rd seasons will be tough..

the spl is good challenge. hibs or hearts are a good challenge to try and topple the old firm.

Trying to win the league with Liverpool in consequtive years

except

you're limited to 1 big name signing p/year ... 2 average signings and unlimited youth.

OK all. I have settled on (drum roll please). . . . . .Peterborough. I like what Ferguson is doing with them in real life and League 1 is the kind of league I think I could do well enough in. Thoughts?

Lower league management is the order of the day. it is a real challenge. start at the lowest league in that country BSS / BSN. start from the BSS/BSN and get to the champions league in 10 seasons?

nah m8t try luton town and try get them promoted they start off with minus 30 points and no money its very hard but very very very fun

Ive already started now and I have never been able to figure out network games. Thanks anyway maybe future.

I still think games with decent teams and a transfer quota wud be much harder

It would be harder but i've never ever been a League 1 team before in any game. This is a new experience for me.

So far with Peterborough Ive played 3 games. Spent rest of time getting squad in order. Brought in 5 new faces (2 permanent, 3 loans) spending a small total of £90k and im very happy with my purchases. Arranged 2 high profile friendlies and then the season begun.

Played Hearts (home) - Won 4-1
Played HSV (home) - Drew 1-1
Played Northampton (away) - Won 2-1

So far so good for Redstag and his Peterborough team. BTW there was uproar when i removed captain and vice captain but they have fallen in line now. Enjoying it in a huge way lads.