Ursulla

Reaction score
I mean what does "seems convinced" actually mean in terms of a football game?
Does it mean he performs in a convincing outstanding display ? (It is displayed in green so it's should be inclining something positive about him...
Did I shouted at him from touchline so he is convinced that my suggestion (shout) in altering the tactic is an action that would help him and the team perform better ?
Am I on the right track here ?

I mean what does "seems convinced" actually mean in terms of a football game?
Does it mean he performs in a convincing outstanding display ? (It is displayed in green so it's should be inclining something positive about him...
Did I shouted at him from touchline so he is convinced that my suggestion (shout) in altering the tactic is an action that would help him and the team perform better ?
Am I on the right track here ?

Seems that im answering all your questions lol. I cant answer this one because it always confuses me aswell im thinking wtf are you convinced about lol. Maybe your on the right lines who knows...

For me it's that he's convinced about the result. If your players have high concentration, it's not a problem but if they've low concentration, they're at risk of blowing it form complacency.

For me it's that he's convinced about the result. If your players have high concentration, it's not a problem but if they've low concentration, they're at risk of blowing it form complacency.
It's this. It only appears toward the end of games when winning/leading. Kind of obvious.

Wow, two modern legends one after one...I don't deserve such an a honor...I'm convinced now...

Sorry to disappoint, but only Brendn is an actual legend. Mine is only a tag automatically given to you when you reach a certain amount of posts. His title is the same as ours so he can blend in with us normal folk. :( :D

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint, but we're not actually legends. It's only a tag automatically given to you when you reach a certain amount of posts. :( :D

I've worked hard for my arbitrary football-themed title and I'll be dammed if reason and logic will take it away from me! :p

It really is an honour though. WJ and Brendn are the two most tactically aware posters that I have seen, if they have advice, listen to it!!

So now the same player who were convinced before ,now while my other players at best struggling to become calm...He has another unique positive mood "self assured "...

What such great positive state of mind indicate of such a player?

So does "Confident" ,"Convinced","self assured " are the same thing...Or is there any different nuance between them...Which one is stronger,which one is better...

Could anyone explain to me the different tones of positive moods so I could interpret them correctly when they appear in game....

And if there is another positive mood while we are at it let us make a closure on this subject...

So now the same player who were convinced before ,now while my other players at best struggling to become calm...He has another unique positive mood "self assured "...

What such great positive state of mind indicate of such a player?

So does "Confident" ,"Convinced","self assured " are the same thing...Or is there any different nuance between them...Which one is stronger,which one is better...

Could anyone explain to me the different tones of positive moods so I could interpret them correctly when they appear in game....

And if there is another positive mood while we are at it let us make a closure on this subject...

To be honest, these are the sort of things you either get or you don't.

Look up what the words mean and think about what could be causing them; look at the events on the pitch and interpenetrate them. Football is dynamic and so are the range of human emotions. Think about what's causing your players to experience what they're feeling.

Well, I don't know if I'm right or not, but I usually see the "Seems convinced" or "Looked convinced" when one of my players has a MOTM performance (being Man of the match or not), scoring an hat-trick, a lot of assists, or a combination of those. They are convinced that they are good, that's my thought. Usually see this on Cristiano Ronaldo, so it's an easy guess :p