Status
Not open for further replies.

tipz12

Reaction score
I have four strikers and one huge problem who to play! i have neymar,welbeck a regen called trung my problem is rooney has been premier league top scorer for the last to years neymar i quality with the ball at his feet, welbeck is really rapid and trung is well see for yourself in the screenshot, its a good headache to have but a problem none the less it has been easier the last few seasons as neymar and trung were young but now are pushing to start everyweek! any suggestions welcome partnerships player roles ect. TBH i have one the league and champions league two years running but i want to keep it going with a happy squad which means tough decsions! also have young argie regen coming through aswel

Rooney and Trung (i normally dont like Regens, but this guy is pretty **** good)

Rooney and Trung (i normally dont like Regens, but this guy is pretty **** good)

Its been rooney and trung last season but trung dint put too many away but it is looking like il carry on with that he's only young an may need time but neymar shows flahes of brilliance its a hard decision

if you think he's good check this guy out bud i know its digressing!

A veitnamese regen who is that good. What a superb find!

Youve got a fantastic problem. The way i see it is if you win and you rotate between them players then it isnt a problem cause theyll all be happy and scoring + winning.
If youve got 1/2 of them particually good coming on as an impact sub id keep it that way and just start your favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.