Selection Policy

c723

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am a coach of brasil from many years won one world cup with it. and as u everyone know brasil has the best talents in upcoming future so i bought so many talents in big amount also and finally my squad selection is criticized saying having bais :) a week ago in game i gave ganso free transfer as per his age or it would be 11 players from my own team :) have a look n give your views

Your manager pics class :D

I think that just goes to show how good your Chelsea team is TBH , if you have 11 Brazilian Internationals.

off topic, is that Wayne Rooney whos taken the Wigan "hot seat" ?

Your manager pics class :D

I think that just goes to show how good your Chelsea team is TBH , if you have 11 Brazilian Internationals.

V true.. check out Café . He s brasil captain. plus i bought him in 70M from CSKA. but he is worth of it. plus check Biano , a Portuguese born i bought him when he was 15 and paid some 3M as compensation. good scouting ( as i m manager of brasil i keep watching guys who are playing under 18-20-23

Biano going on loan.. he is valued 33M and Bayern are asking to give 33.5M as loan fee plus.. 60 cent of his sal.. a worhy fee to send on loan as i m having nice defenders in stock :)
Real madrid and man city also asked for him as loan as i offered by they are not paying more then 15M as loan Fee but they are giving 100 cent of his sal

Last edited: