Rfc-Ryan

Reaction score
Start of my season goes great winning all my games then come the last few months of the season my team just fall apart, can anyone help?
my players are all fit and not tired they just cant seem to perform. Happened in both my old Qpr game and my current Rangers one and am getting sick of it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

tried that 3 times, used both goals galore and woodys high scoring, and also tried the one from the rangers guide which hasnt helped any either:( and i havent sold anyone only added leigh griffiths who done great until the team started under performing and hasnt scored since

I'm Rangers and my team had a dip in form so I brought in some reserves for games to freshen the squad up
I also went away from my custom tactic and went to the default 4-4-2 Now I'm in the semi-final of the Europa League:)
Just got to stick at it when I lose 2 in a row at the end I use angry
Also beat ManU 2-1 at OT with a 4-4-2 control

i think the opposition get used to your tactics so you'll need to change about

thanks guys al give it a try and start mixing things up and see how I get along:) help much appreciated

Maybe you need to play more defensive

Youi say you use tactics to get you a mlot of goals so maybe your vulnerable nat the back try playing another defensive midfielder or a possesion tactic or once you score just park the bus infront of your net

One thing to keep in mind, train for both tactics from the beginning. Meaning, they can swap fluently and without trouble when need be, instead of having to get used to it in a short span of time.

As Seoul, at the end of the second season we seemed to fall apart in the last few games because we'd already topped the league no matter what, and my players must've been on continuous celebrate mode.

I've been using goals galore for 4 seasons now and they haven't got used to my tactic, i'm still banging goals in. Though before every (away) game I adjust width/defense line to AM's suggestion, so maybe that's why.

I think you're probably just going through a bad patch and contributing to it maybe by harsh team talks? FM seems to always decide to **** you over. I just went from scoring 3+ every game to 1 win in 4 games, seems to be picking up again now but only after going out of the champs league :/