Status
Not open for further replies.
Set your instructions to 'work ball into box'.
And don't buy Emile Heskey. Ever.

Emile Heskey is a beast! What you on about!!!! :D Heskey is a definite buy!

GodCubed says the look for pass rather than shoot PPM. I read somewhere that's a bad idea for strikers, but I've wondered for a while if it could be useful, as I've seen a handful of situations in which my striker could have passed to his mate for a much easier shot than the one he missed.

I guess that could mean the risk of him not shooting when having a half decent chance but nobody to pass. What would be worse or more frequent? The selfishness missing a good chance or the passing missing it?

Could you see a loop of strikers exchanging passes until a defender gets to rob? XD. Maybe a brawl between the strikers to see who scores.

YOU!.
NOT ME, YOU. I SAID!!
WHY YOU?! YOU MUST.
GRAAAAAAAAAH SMASH!

Set your instructions to 'work ball into box'.
And don't buy Emile Heskey. Ever.

Heathen. Heskey won me the Prem once.

GodCubed says the look for pass rather than shoot PPM. I read somewhere that's a bad idea for strikers, but I've wondered for a while if it could be useful, as I've seen a handful of situations in which my striker could have passed to his mate for a much easier shot than the one he missed.

I guess that could mean the risk of him not shooting when having a half decent chance but nobody to pass. What would be worse or more frequent? The selfishness missing a good chance or the passing missing it?

Basically summed up the pros and cons. Looking for pass rather than shot won't mean he won't shoot, it means if there's a better option on he will pass. However, if he has bad decision making, he might choose the wrong option and pass to a teammate who's in a worse position. If his teamwork is bad, he might not pass anyway.

Could you see a loop of strikers exchanging passes until a defender gets to rob? XD. Maybe a brawl between the strikers to see who scores.

YOU!.
NOT ME, YOU. I SAID!!
WHY YOU?! YOU MUST.
GRAAAAAAAAAH SMASH!

The most British thing possible on a football field. ;)

Thread Closed due to childish title and childish responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.