Sell Dzagoev 24Mil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey_V

Reaction score
I bought Dzagoev for the MCa role Newcastle at the start of the 2nd season for 16mil, it's January now and Inter have offered me 24mil, is there anyone better for the MCa position I could get for that money or is Dzagoev the best?

Willians Santana - vitoria
Matias Fernandez - Villerael
Simon Vukcevic - Sporting
Diego Buonnotte - River
Thiago Neves - HSV

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

post a screen shot and will tell you if you can get better, he is a great player, sold him to Lazio, played amazingly for them! was player of the season!

depends on how well he has developed!

but i rate Thiago Neves from HSV as well as Affellay and (cant think of his name now, tired at work) plays for Ajax, gone blank AML and AMC young wonderkid!! hahhaa, Giovonico - Juventus, Alexis Sanchez can be played there too! marquinhos as well!
tsvetomir todorov - ascoli is a class player, check him out!
more experienced - Riquelme, D'allesandro, Diego, Pablo Aimar <)

I recommend that you don't sell. Dzagoev is a class player and can only improve!! Keep him and buy Skjelbred or Diego Buenotte (Spelling) from River. All three of these players are AMC, they improve and you should be able to sell them for HUGE profit.

Cheers mate, these are screenshots of Alan and my team.
toona.jpg

alandzagoev.jpg

please search the forums before starting new threads. We have a help thread if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.