joshr100

Reaction score
I am arsenal and man city have just bid 40 million for Fabregas
I play 4-3-3 (Wide wingers)

Main Reason to sell:
Can play wilshere more then, can also then give ramsey and jack rodwell more chances in first team

Main Reason to keep:
Hes my captain and dont want to disrupt the squad harmony as I am sure some players will turn on me and the squad morale will go down.

What shall I do? HELP!!!!

What Harriers said, try and get more out of City for him.
He is a big name to lose even if you can replace him so easily.

You have decent enough backup, if you can try and get £45-50 then I would sell

i have same problem barca bid 58 mil and i have ramsey,wilshere,thiago, kroos, muller, arshavin,nasri,badeji.....should i sell if they bid again......

i find that cesc is one of the hardest players to manage i have had him numerous times and he is nothing special and im going back a few versions here so sell him for a lot and look at Vidal, Pastore, sahin, paolo henrique (Ganso), alaba of bayern is a amazing cm great decisions composure and determination he can pick a pass too

if you are addicted to playing with regens my answer is NO!
1- he is the best mentor in the game for mc or even amc and dmc! determination 20!!! , high teamwork, workrate and high proffesionalism and more hidd att. he can tuttor regens like ****.
2- he is captain. i never sell my captain if he is under 29. he is arsenal team legend or fav player in game.
3- players like wilshere or rodwell cant play like cesc!
4- he is home grown player.
5- he always dominates midfield in game. just maybe you dont know how to use him! just think about that you will lose +8 goals and +20 *** per season.
6- if you need money(i think you dont have to be because gunners is rich enough) sell someone else.

I wouldn't, even for £50m. He makes my team. I've played 2 Arsenal saves where I sold him and crashed and burnt in season 2 because Ramsey and Rodwell are certainly not ready to replace him by then (nor Wilshere).

Also the mentor factor is huge. He has a bond with many people in the team. Maybe for £100m I would sell him in 2012, £80m in 2013, but never in 2011. Arsenal don't need the money, you get £30m every window anyway.

I sold Fabregas to Real Madrid for 58£ million. It was worth it. Got Miralem Pjanic and Paulo Henrique to the club as replacements. Your other players can easily take over the position. He is a good player, but seriously you can easily replace him, don't worry. I sold him during the winther transfer window and still won "The Fourble"

Last edited:
I would try push it up to £50m, whenever I play as arsenal his season rating are easily the best in the team. If you can identify areas of you squad which need strengthening now then I would sell him. I have always been a fan of selling a big player to then go an buy a couple of other players who could be inserted into the starting 11

I sold him to Barca for £85m around 2014. He was getting around 15 assists but I had Ramsey there to step up. I didn't even need the money but it was a large offer. I didn't lose out at all. So for £40m I would reject it. £60m+ is what I found acceptable.