Reaction score
Hi all- this is for my story: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../99453-manchester-united-next-generation.html

As this game is going to be very long-term based, I'm thinking of selling Rio Ferdinand, hopefully for just less than £10 mil, in order to free up the funds to sign Kyriakos Papadopoulos. The problem is, he's only got a 2-star current ability, although he is good at marking and tackling. What does everyone think?

Also, should I sign Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro or Yaya Sanogo to be my long-term strike partner to Mbaye Niang, who I definately will sign, though I don't want to sign all of them in one summer.

Last thing is, im looking at signing felipe anderson, nathan redmond, emre can. does anyone have any experience on how gud they get in 5yrs time?

cheers

you probaly wont be able to sell ferdinand as he will be pretty expensive and his wages are very high so you should think of trying to sell some fringe players and young players who wont make your first team in the future

Definitely sign Sanogo, I got him for Swansea for £2 mill from man city and he's been sensational. 21 goals in the league in 2015/2016 season and now 2016/2017 season im in December and he has 22 goals in 21 games