Sell Kolo Toure ??

Sizor

Reaction score
Hi...

Ive been playing with arsenal,and Valencia offered me 2.5 million AND David Villa (30 million) for Kolo Toure...The only problem is that I already have
Adebayor, S.Aguero, C.Vela, Eduardo and Daniel Aquino (On loan) for attack...In the defence I have Richards,Sakho,Gallas and Djourou...
I know Its a very good offer but I dont know if its better to have 2 fast strikers or 1 fast striker and 1 "target" striker in the first team, and should i accept it ??^o)

I'd accept it without a doubt, Villa is pretty amazing. Have you got any cash left to get yourself another Defender? And what year are you in, out of interest?

Im at the end of 2009...Ive got 24 million left.:D
But I dont know if it would be smart to have 2 fast strikers up in front rather than one target and one fast striker? Because I currently have adebayor (14 games 15 goals) and aguero (13 games 9 goals) in front and they are amazing but I dont know if Villa and Aguero would work good ?

Last edited:
you got too many strikers dude. if you not going to play vela that will be the biggest mistake you will ever do. even if you have aguero, david villa.

carlos vela will become immemse and will far succeed thier abilitys.

i suggest you tutor vela, train him and give him first team more than anyone of your team.

you got too many strikers dude. if you not going to play vela that will be the biggest mistake you will ever do. even if you have aguero, david villa.

carlos vela will become immemse and will far succeed thier abilitys.

i suggest you tutor vela, train him and give him first team more than anyone of your team.

So...I should use Vela and Aguero/Adebayor in front and reject he offer ??

Btw, which left back would be the best buy in case clichy gets injured ?

Last edited:
with the money you got you should be able to get fazio or breno to replace toure

No point accepting. You really don't need a striker so point having to replace a defender to have another striker.

Hi...

Ive been playing with arsenal,and Valencia offered me 2.5 million AND David Villa (30 million) for Kolo Toure...The only problem is that I already have
Adebayor, S.Aguero, C.Vela, Eduardo and Daniel Aquino (On loan) for attack...In the defence I have Richards,Sakho,Gallas and Djourou...
I know Its a very good offer but I dont know if its better to have 2 fast strikers or 1 fast striker and 1 "target" striker in the first team, and should i accept it ??^o)
Do not sell Kolo he will be in a half season worldclass centre-back and it will be hard for another centre-back to take his place in your defence

if u do sell Kolo Toure then buy Federico Fazio. plus villa will do up front how is eduardo doing for u ??

if u do sell Kolo Toure then buy Federico Fazio. plus villa will do up front how is eduardo doing for u ??

Eduardo is doing very well... he scored 6 goals in 8 games this season,has 2 assists, my assistant thinks that I should have him in the first team rather than aguero
and im already receiving offers from barcelona and inter worth 22.75 mil.(H)(H)

Last edited: