ELNIN0

Reaction score
View attachment 344985 he played 23 times scored only 3! most times he was at the starting line-up but didn't score and then i was making him a substitute because i couldn't risk leting him till then end and lose the game... while in his 1st season when i bought him he was great... what should i do? is there any chance for him to start scoring again like the 1st season?

I often see him go on goal droughts in my saves, not sure why because his attributes are quite good. I would sell him if you can get a decent price. 3 goals in 23 appearances is unacceptable for a striker.

Yeah maybe you are right, i wouldn't even think about keeping him if i had a unsuccesfull season, just because the rest strikers who were coming as substitutes were scoring and i had a succesfull season i have second thoughts and also in the first season he score 23 goals so if he was able to repeat something like that it would be great or you think he will never return to the good old days?

Hard to say, but I don't think it's likely that he will be able to repeat that performance to be honest. I have a save in 2019, and I just had a quick look through his history and he hasn't had a single season where he scored more than 20 goals (he hasn't had many assists either, usually 2-3 per season...). His best record was in the 2014-15 season where he scored 17 goals in 38 appearances which wouldn't be too bad if he had a decent amount of assists but he hasn't delivered on that front either.

should not have got himin the first place loads of better players out there

Hmm i see i guess i will try to get around 35M for him and use those money for another striker!Thanks for the help!

should not have got himin the first place loads of better players out there

His first season was great i had no other striker but sturridge and wanted a beast on top to handle UCL and BPL... he looked ideal and he actually was on his first season!

His first season was great i had no other striker but sturridge and wanted a beast on top to handle UCL and BPL... he looked ideal and he actually was on his first season!
fair point get timo if you can hes awsome on my man u save

Timo werner? he is at barcelona at the moment i don't think he will come, i bought rhodes from southampton on january he he was no3 top scorer at BPL at that time...he scored like 7-8 more goals with me (and he wasnt playing at every match since i was supporting balottelli ) but i am not sure if he will play well next year... so i am looking for a good striker because i really had scoring problems....most of my goals were from my wingers not the strikers....

I've had him perform many times, playing as poacher. place shots, stop arguing etc. takes a little time but he can be a beast.

bought cavani for 45M and and 2 days later got an offer from pari saint germen for balotelli for 39M. i think it's a good deal, isn't it?

View attachment 344976 will cavani be efficient alone as a striker with 2 wingers on the sides or it would be better for him to play with another striker?

Last edited: