Sell Sturridge to Arsenal or Juventus?

daisuke

Reaction score
Juventus came with a non-negotiable offer of £62M + £4.1M installments + £14.25M after 10 international appearances which amounts to around £80M. So it's only really £66.1M.

Arsenal meanwhile tempts me by making a £74M bid upfront and it is still negotiable. I asked for £80M btw.

Thing is, I don't want Sturridge to haunt me back when he is playing for Arsenal. Man Utd becomes very annoying in the league for the first 2 seasons because they have Falcao and RVP. Sturridge also has that firepower.

So, if you are to make this decision, who will you sell Sturridge to? Thanks in advance.

Id take the juventus offer,
Sturridge will make 10 international apps so you will get all £80m, plus £62m upfront aint bad.

I would say Juve is you really want to sell. Who else have you got in your squad? And who would you get as a replacement?

Sell to juventus...i never sell my star players to teams in the same league...especially to my rivals...

I would say Juve is you really want to sell. Who else have you got in your squad? And who would you get as a replacement?
I got Fierro and Zivkovic though both of them don't really perform consistently due to lack of game time. Actually I already bought Neymar as a replacement, so I can now sell Sturridge since he will not get the game time he wants.

Thanks guys, I will accept the offer from Juventus.

Although he picks up injuries Sturridge has been consistently banging them in for me for 5 seasons been tempted to sell but his goals have been to important!
View attachment 302500

Although he picks up injuries Sturridge has been consistently banging them in for me for 5 seasons been tempted to sell but his goals have been to important!
View attachment 768287

Yea he stills score goals for me but his form dipped in the third season, only score 28 goals in all competitions eventhough he is rarely injured as opposed to 30+ goals in the 1st season despite being always injured that season and 48 goals in 2nd season. I'm tired of him always getting slight injury in matches too and I have to sub him in almost every match. Plus I want Neymar so bad lol

Juventus. Selling to Arsenal means he could hurt you when you play the Gunners. I'd rather take a little less money and make sure Sturridge doesn't hurt my Title hopes. Studge is world class... when healthy.

So I understand you want to sell him, but make sure he doesn't come back to haunt you right away!