Sellin Robinho and Martin Petrov?

Simon B

Reaction score
After finishing my first season with Manchester city I received two messages in my inbox that state that both Robinho and Petrov are 'looking to move'
What should I do?

Im Man City on my game...sold petrov straight off really, hes good but hes a selfish player and you want your midfielders to be creative with the ball. Robinho you shud try keep at all costs, half the squad think he is a vital part of the team...and he is a quality player.

So sell petrov n replace him, keep Robinho if you can with new contracts or try signing some1 he recommends to keep him happy.

sell petrov and robinho theyre good but if youre looking for world dominance then theyre not the players to get get guardado to replace petrov and vela, bolotelli, adebayor to replace robinho

Aye he is right there, but id keep Robinho to avoid unsettling your team. Not exactly a bad player to keep is he ;)

narrrrh...uve gotta sell da little brazilian...he does nuffin for me in my game...misses chances..dosent make runs..hes lazy..just not the kind off player i fort he wud be at the begging off da game...sell him..get a gud 60 mil 4 him..a couple rich clubs wuld be interested..

yer same here sold both on the old 9.2 patch and won the league 3 years in the row after that