Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
i am hoping to sign a central midfield player from wolfsburg hasebe and if he comes in i am going to seel one midifleder i am debating between :

Jonathan Greening
or
Kagiso Dikgacoi

Who should i offer to clubs ?

cheers in advance

Reaction score
Both are OK as squad players. Check who is eating more wage and sell that one.

Reaction score
Both are OK as squad players. Check who is eating more wage and sell that one.
well greening is a weaker player according to coaches and is worth more money at 3.4M and with me signing hasebe , think ill offer greening to clubs for about 3 M

Reaction score
well greening is a weaker player according to coaches and is worth more money at 3.4M and with me signing hasebe , think ill offer greening to clubs for about 3 M
I don't think you can because didn't he recently come to the team and not want to depart so quickly. Unless you are already a bit in advance...

I could be mistake though...

Reaction score
ill see im in november 2010 hasebe joing in jan, if i cant sell greening , i might just offer him on loan till end of season with a permant deal in place with that team