Reaction score
Hi Guys, on this story I will be selling everyone for every club I manage...apart from the homegrown players! It seems a bit crazy, because in the end you probably do need a bit of foreign flair in your team, but I just love bringing players through the academy, I will be starting with AC Milan, they have had a few mediocre seasons in the past few years and I generally think a clearout is a must for that side anyway, what they could use is about 11 Maldinis, I have been getting bored of the old same old on football manager so I have decided to do things differently! If we get fired, we move to another club and sell everyone there! I will update this very shortly so please stay tuned.

So I got to work quickly as expected and sold a few players, well quite a lot to be exact here are all my dealings:

View attachment 377675

As you can see there, Constant to Monaco for 11.75 mil, Robinho to Spurs for 6 mil, De Jong to Monaco for 9.75 mil, Emmanuelson to Ajax for 2.8 mil and Zapata to Everton for 6 million so far, still haven't sold Mexes, Muntari, Honda, Birsa or Essien (going to make an exception to keeping Kaka as he is like 31 and loves the club for obvious reasons).

Then I went and bought a few players who were home grown at the club I will show their screenshots below so you can see a general idea as to their abilities:

Darmian 3.2 million from Torino:
View attachment 377672

Albertazzi 1.6 million from Verona (Prev Co-owned):
View attachment 377671

Del Fabro 3 million from Cagliari:
View attachment 377669

Antonelli 1.7 million from Genoa:
View attachment 377668

David Di Gennaro 2.8 million from Palermo:
View attachment 377667

Marzorati 1.6 million from Modena:
View attachment 377666

Paloschi 2.3 million from Chievo (Prev Co-owned)
View attachment 377665

Osuji 1.7 million from Padova
View attachment 377664

So you will notice there are a lot of 1 and 2 million players there that are pretty much untried in Serie A but I'm always one to gamble on a player and I'm sure if we can play as a team it could end up a good season for all. Obviously in the team I am about to show I kept all the Italians, and Kaka, I may as well keep Muntari also if he doesn't end up moving because he is also homegrown at Udinese. We have some people in the reserves who aren't bad aswell Pazzini and Bonera who have injuries at the moment, then lots of people out on loan like Matri, Nocerino, Fossati, Ganz who are home grown also.

My Starting 11:
View attachment 377661
Now I'm going to get going on with the season, I have a play-off away at Sociedad in two legs coming up to see if we get into the champions league and then we will hopefully get somewhere, first game is away at Atalanta in the league aswell so it is shaping up to be a very interesting season! thanks for reading, hope to update you all soon :)

Looks interesting I will follow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback guys :) Will be playing it today and hopefully get updating soon enough.