FreakDJ

Reaction score
I'm managing Newcastle and Coloccini is getting older and I want to sell him and I've already brought in someone else but I don't know how to convince him to want to leave and how to sell him without the fans getting upset because he has been a fan favorite at the club since I've shown up.. How do I sell him and other players on without upsetting the fans or unsettling players majorly at the club? I've tried to look it up but everything I try doesn't work.

I'm managing Newcastle and Coloccini is getting older and I want to sell him and I've already brought in someone else but I don't know how to convince him to want to leave and how to sell him without the fans getting upset because he has been a fan favorite at the club since I've shown up.. How do I sell him and other players on without upsetting the fans or unsettling players majorly at the club? I've tried to look it up but everything I try doesn't work.

Make them suck it up lol

**** him off then sell him, send him to reserves lol

I want to do it without having to sell them and upset anyone and sell them without selling them for nothing at all but no one wants to buy and if they do the player just rejects any contract they try to give him because he wants to stay?

Have a chat with him and tell him you are transfer listing him because he is surplus to requirement. might do the job.

Be ruthless. Sell who you want. Then be successful. Fans are fickle.

Its not just the fans, some players besides the one I'm selling become unsettled.. Also how do I get clubs to want my players. I play them and they do well but no one wants them?

Usually I just don't give a ****...as long as I don't really need the player at all anymore.

Who cares if they complain...

It kills the morale and lowers attendance.. I'm trying to lower my wage and start making money not make it worse and lose a good player..