bobj

Reaction score
just wondering, (as I've had enough of Xavi on my barca save as he keeps destroying morale with his complaining about discipline and in general FM games) is there a good way to get good returns from selling players? Not too keen on trying to sell Xavi, for example, for less than his worth if possible. And does whatever approach you use work with attracting good interest in younger players also?

sorry if this thread has already been replicated somewhere else, I scanned quickly

Offer them to other clubs for more than their value but the problem with Xavi will be if he actually accepts their contract or not since he is loyal to Barca.

cheers. Yeah I'm assuming that that would be an issue with Xavi (after 1st season) cos he's all tough-guy in chats with me, then is all coy about leaving
in previous games I've never been able to make decent money from offering and I now only tend to do that when disposing of useless players, didn't realise you could actually offer over-the-odds and get it. I'll give it a go

You can offer players for 200% of their value and usually get it. I just have my team settings set to offer players at 200% of their value and it works great.

You can offer players for 200% of their value and usually get it. I just have my team settings set to offer players at 200% of their value and it works great.

Very dependent on the player himself, however in the case of Xavi, mark him up for 200% you will probably get someone offer less then that, but it will be more then his base value.

In saying that all the Barca players have monster wages I believe, so you may need someone like City to cover his wage demands.

LOL. so selling the play like for double the price. ahah

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

u just offer him to club, wthever the price, and also transfer list him.