devertion

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a hard time selling him for any value. I cant move him for anymore than 10 million. His value is at 35mil. His first year stats were 22(7) games and a rating 7.12.

To be honest mate, I know this won't help, but I have a hard time selling anybody for their value.

Are any clubs interested?

Selling Wilshere, why? Only valid reason is if you´re replacing him with Zelalem...

Wilshere sucks and always gets injured. I am not an Arsenal faithful. Great starting budget and you can unload a lot of players.
View attachment 326739
Here is my Current squad

Forwards Welbeck- Gabriel Barbosa- Depay

Wingers Reus - Ayew - Oxlade - Campbell

Mid Pogba - Ward-Prowse - Wanyama - Lucas Romero- Samper- Ramsey - Wilshire

DB's Gibbs, Coentrao, Jonathon Silva, Umtiti, Balanta, Koscielny, Kempf, Chambers, Stones

Goalie Szczesny

Why would you want to sell him? He becomes world class in 2 seasons. Has only had two minor injuries for me in two and a half seasons as well View attachment 716137View attachment 716141View attachment 716144
Did you save load alot? I cant see the possibility of him to have only 2 minor injuries after 2 seasons due to the fact he has freaking 15 for injury proneness. I even tried a few holiday mode save, and he always end up injured a lot, by the time he is 27,28 his ca/pa always end up like 146/171, 150/171, he will have hard time to reach his max Pa not only because he is very injury prone, but he has mediocre ambition, professional and determination stats for developing as well .

Did you save load alot? I cant see the possibility of him to have only 2 minor injuries after 2 seasons due to the fact he has freaking 15 for injury proneness. I even tried a few holiday mode save, and he always end up injured a lot, by the time he is 27,28 his ca/pa always end up like 146/171, 150/171, he will have hard time to reach his max Pa not only because he is very injury prone, but he has mediocre ambition, professional and determination stats for developing as well .

Nope I have never reloaded.This is after 3 full seasons
View attachment 322701

jack had been great for me during the seasons at Arsenal on my save. Think in the time of his potential career, he had one major injury. But other then has, was on fire for me he becomes a legend and fan favorite for club and country. But come later into his career 30-32+ was when the problems started for me. Jack would be Be ok for a game or so and then get injured. Out for weeks/months. Back again rested few games and again injured It started to be constant. I even asked him to retire from playing for country as it seemed to be a lot for him but old Jack stubborn as he is refused. Made it clear that he was to get less game time due to a younger less injury prone future world class player was playing very well. I really don't want to sell him as he is a legend and the fans truly love him and hoping he decides to train as a coach/scout/*** man and retire soon. But for me I think with Jack Wilshere it is a risk to take with his high injure prone level, but worth it if he stays injury free. But I find it hard to sell him at early stages of a new save. Only best option is have him play as many games hope he plays well during that time and go from there. I did have a £50 million bid for him once 2nd or 3rd season from Man City but no, I refused that offer. :D

as a general rule, if your players are getting injured, or carded, they either werent disciplined enough, and tempo was to high, or they werent in the correct position to make effective challenge/tackle...so a change of tactics can make all your players play without injuries for a long time...