Chico Nico

Reaction score
Should i sell my key player? He is AMRL/ST. He wants to move to a bigger club due to my club being league two side. But the thing is he is very good Premier division quality standard! He can play either position, AMR or Striker. He has made 21(6) appearances scoring 10 goals, having the Average rating of 7.20. He is one of my key strikers and can help wingers if they are injured and come in for them. If i sold him, it might cause problem but i could find a replacement but not up to his standard. He has also capped for England U19s. What do you think should i sell him or keep him? If i keep him..how do i do that thing where i say that bigger things can be achieved. I've not got that option yet..do i have to wait until he complains to the press then i can respond?

try and keep him if you feel that he is irreplacable, promise him that you will get promoted and that he should stick around...

however my philosophy is that no one is irreplacable and if you get a deal you cannot refuse, then sell him and look for alternatives :)

try and keep him if you feel that he is irreplacable, promise him that you will get promoted and that he should stick around...

however my philosophy is that no one is irreplacable and if you get a deal you cannot refuse, then sell him and look for alternatives :)

How do i promise him that we will get promoted? i don't know how...do i have to wait for him to tell the press then for me to respond to comment?