Reaction score
I was just wondering whats the most anyone has received for Newcastle players who are at the club from the begging? Tried cashing in on Sissoko first window and most i get offered is about 22 mil in installments also had Janmatt got to UTD for 33 mil in first window :)

I got £50m for Santon back in the day, in this years the best I've had offered was £28m for Sissoko with half of that being installments in second season, £20m for Perez or £15m for Janmaat.

Shifting fringe players was pretty hard on this years' too.

I could only manage to get about £16m for Janmaat but nevertheless it has helped with reworking the current squad, along with my other sales. Colback was sold for around £8m and Gouffran for about £6m with a few others shifted, such as Coloccini and Cisse.

Gino Peruzzi as a great replacement for Janmaat at the cost of about £2.5m, massively performing at the moment. To also help improve the defense, Balanta and Mammana have come in for a combined fee of around £7m. The remaining of my budget on Bartłomiej Drągowski, Lucas Romero, Andrija Zivkovic and Gabriel Barbosa. :)

I got 32 million for Tim Krul from Chelsea. 20 million upfront and 12 million in add ons

I got no where near these amounts, managed to push chelski to £16m for Janmaat, Gouffran for £2m.

How much does Cisse go for?

I got no where near these amounts, managed to push chelski to £16m for Janmaat, Gouffran for £2m.

How much does Cisse go for?

I don't think I was able to get much for him. No point keeping him when you've got Perez and Mitrovic.