Selling off my oldies and getting in some fresh legs

Molie

Reaction score
Hi

Ive decided to sell off all players that are over 29 in my squad of the mighty Arsenal.

Im currently in season 7 year 2016 June so the season is about to begin all over again for me.

What youngster would you recommend to me for under 1Mill and why ?

I have been scouting the game ive got over 1000 players in from all my scouts. The reason i want to do this is i have just be offered a new contract for 4 years from the Board of Arsenal and i want to see if i can recreate Arsenal from scratch and when i say from sratch i mean from a complete new fresh set of legs that will bond and start winning after a couple of season.

Molie

Out (H)

You're in 2016 its not really possible for us to recommend any young players as most of them will be at best 23 with most of the quality young players being 25 plus.Ontop of that it depends what clubs they have gone to, What training they have had as some players have very good potential but unless signed just dont live up to it.

The only young players in your game under 1 million will be regens and we cant give advice on a regen for obvious reasons.You will just have to find them yourself, I'm in 2016/17 season myself so i'm in the same boat but i just check the first team of all the teams in the top leagues for players under 21 while i send my scouts out looking in the lesser teams, Unlikely to find players with really high potential in the top leagues for under 1 million though, Your scouts could find you a couple from the lesser known countries but if your looking to build a quality team of youngsters for under 1 million each you might stuggle alittle.

Agreed there

I have sent out all my scouts to search all 3rd world countries, aswell as Brazil, Spain, France and all the Eastern Block.

its so scary being alone :(