mekitozito

Reaction score
First off,the reason I am creating a new thread instead of using the proper one is the need I have to post more information than what I could in the Sticky.

I currently have a 20M positive finances,thanks to offloading Moussa Sissoko for 38M to city.
Last season pato scored 62 in 48 for me,winning the world golden ball this year.Altought that, he is 26 and the 62M £ offer I got from Barcelona/Real Madird is very tempting.My only solution to play without these 2 is Alexis Sanchez (not retrained ) so I would have to hire a backup. Also bear in mid his wages,and if you think I could find a good replacement.

Here's his form/stats this year,and my other striker.

m11rP.png

NMa4t.png

dont sell him. why sell him if you dont need the money?

Also,a replacement would be Babacar,not amazing on this game ,but quality and 22. Also I play a 451 strategy,with 2 inside forwards and a poacher (Hazard and Sanchez the i.f. and pato/singh the poacher, with 2 box-to-box behind them)

He is 26 and if I could get a suitable replacement, it would really help to buy more youngsters. Also unlikely I will get a better offer ,as he will start aging in 2-3 years.

He is 26 and if I could get a suitable replacement, it would really help to buy more youngsters. Also unlikely I will get a better offer ,as he will start aging in 2-3 years.
what? at 26 he is in his prime for the next 5-7 years

I'd keep him sign some youngsters train them up so they would be able to take his place then sell him later on or keep him till he retires maybe ?

Could also get this regen as a backup,looks quality.

6c44v.png

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Yes he will,but he is +/- the age where I can get most cash for a player.

This thread and the Gerrard thread have the same answer.

Don't sell, they're too good for the crappy price you'd receive for them..

Agree with the comment earlier don't sell if you don't need to! Stats seem to show he would do better than what the money could buy

I decided not to sell him,at least on the january window.Will play him for 1-2 more seasons as he is loving to play for the club,and then study other options.Thank you all for helping ;)

As someone said above, why are you thinking about how marketable pato is at this point in your game? He has many more seasons and is absolutely banging the goals in for you. At this stage i figure your competition success would be more important but if it isn't and you really care more about the cash then sell him Arsene (lol) and bring in someone who is scoring as good elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Oh sorry lol sent my post too late. Good choice to keep him though