louiscfc

Reaction score
Trying to sell Thiago and have transfer listed and offered him for £40m. I added him to my unwanted list and clicked on the 'sell for value' option. I then set the minimum acceptable amount bid of £38m and my DoF has just accepted a bid of £22m. WTF!!!!
This happens all the time, the DoF just doesn't do anything!
Any help on how to fix this appreciated :)

Trying to sell Thiago and have transfer listed and offered him for £40m. I added him to my unwanted list and clicked on the 'sell for value' option. I then set the minimum acceptable amount bid of £38m and my DoF has just accepted a bid of £22m. WTF!!!!
This happens all the time, the DoF just doesn't do anything!
Any help on how to fix this appreciated :)

i never you's DOF, and i honestly wouldn't recommend any1 to use them

I know, removed him from the unwanted list now and am jut gonna do it myself. Thinking about sacking the DoF!

Mines useless to!! I have a few players who's contracts are up at the end of the season and i've only kept them because i need the back up for now. Anyway i've set a few of them to "release on a free" when their contracts expire in a few months. Some of them are on silly wages to so need that extra cash at my little team.

Next thing i know, just a couple of weeks before their contracts expire.....

My dipshit DoF has offered a couple of them new contracts!!! Even though i had them set for release when their contracts finished. What a douchbag!!

I know, just offered by DoF a new contract, don't know why I bothered !!!!!!!!