selling players help

danny.t

Reaction score
i want to sell a couple of my players for their value price, when i offer them to clubs, they always try to loan them!!

how can i just sell him straight up

yea i agree with lewis, lower your price, but not too much. i normally lower to by about between 500k-1m

Yeah but you have too lower it according to there value. Like if I was trying to sell Aguero for 26M, you would have to lower it a lot more than 1M for it too make a difference,.

ok cheers guys, well i really wanna get rid of diarra, his value is like 11.75 million, what should i do?

If you want to get rid of him that much, id offer him to clubs for 9M, although I think you'd get more than his value for him, maybe start at 15M.

well not like that much but i have 3 other better def mids

Bottom line is if you are not going to play him his value and ability will just drop anyway, so 9M is better than letting him rot and getting next to nothing for him.

Last edited:
wow thats a lot haha, but i wont be playing much this season if not at all, so his value will decrease?
i have de la red, veloso and gago all fighting in that position

Ooooooh that Diarra. Id get rid of him, even if you have to accept below his value get rid of him.

If it is on the latest patch, and it is Lassana Diarra then it wouldn't be that easy to sell him any way as he only just arrived. I tried to sell Berbatov in my first Man Utd season to no avail. Come the next summer his value was £28m despite playing infrequantly and until I lowered my asking price to £20m no one would bid.

In the same way I wanted £20m for Carrick and people only offered to take him on loan. I lowered it to £16m and I recieved it.

I have this problem. I tried doing an all English squad with Arsenal but people only ever seemed to try and loan to buy or paying 0 upfront. Only thing I can think is go on 'set transfer status' and click 'not available for loan'.

on FM09 i used to offer them for £0 and then renegotiate until there was just one club left standing!
Doesn';t seem like you can do it on FM10! :(