Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Selling Players - Need some pricing help!

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for some help with the pricing of my players. I am on my way to winning the Premier League for the first time ever with Leyton Orient in 2022 and I'm sure many of my players will attract attention.
In fact, I have been receiving bids for some of my players through the season. The trouble is, I am god awful when it comes to pricing. I usually overpay for players and undersell my own but I have gotten better.
My new motto is buy cheap 5 star potential and train them up, I've been doing it the last few season with Leyton Orient and it helped me create an amazing squad!

What I am asking, can you guys recommend the minimum price I should look for some of these guys? Some of them I intend to desperately hold onto but if the price was right...

View attachment 335384View attachment 335385View attachment 335386View attachment 335387View attachment 335388View attachment 335389View attachment 335390View attachment 335391View attachment 335392

I received a 6.5 million bid for Paulinho. I felt it was not enough.
Before the season started I received a 33 million bid from Arsenal for Varisco. I am glad I kept him, he has easily been a factor in my Premier League success.
I plan on trying to sell Borowski and Milagres first to try make a profit.

I am going to try replace Borowski and Milagres with two youngsters I purchased:
View attachment 335393View attachment 335394

Thanks a bunch guys! I know I am asking for a lot here...

Reaction score
for the strikers i need to see how many goals they scored last season and how the overall ratting of all your players so i can give you a good judging point because I find the other teams will pay more if they had a good season just be4

Reaction score
for the strikers i need to see how many goals they scored last season and how the overall ratting of all your players so i can give you a good judging point because I find the other teams will pay more if they had a good season just be4
Sorry about that, here you go. Stucki arrived last season and overshadowed Borowski, taking his place in most matches. I always play both strikers with my first striker Formiga.

View attachment 335422View attachment 335423

Reaction score
for Stucki I'd try for 20-25m he scored quite a few last season so he should go for the as for Borowski I'd try fr 7.5-12.5m somewhere in that range they may not sell fast but they will also look at this tread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...6431-how-sell-my-player-thread-raikan007.html
Alrighty thanks! I'm worried about keeping onto Varisco, he seems to be attracting attention from huge clubs and I really need him if I want to compete for the title in the future.
I will take a look at that thread thanks for the link!

Reaction score
Alrighty thanks! I'm worried about keeping onto Varisco, he seems to be attracting attention from huge clubs and I really need him if I want to compete for the title in the future.
I will take a look at that thread thanks for the link!
lol np railkan thread is great hes an fm god

Reaction score
sorry bit off topic but how do you get the bio' in the profioe screen

Reaction score
sorry bit off topic but how do you get the bio' in the profioe screen
I've been asked that before but I'm not sure how I have done it. It was always there for me.
My theory was maybe the resolution I play at allows for information on the screen. I play on 1920x1080 screen resolution.

Reaction score
I've been asked that before but I'm not sure how I have done it. It was always there for me.
My theory was maybe the resolution I play at allows for information on the screen. I play on 1920x1080 screen resolution.
anyone else have an idea ?