TheHig

Reaction score
Anyone find it hard too offload players at any price from your club, I'm sick if getting the message no club see's and offer for "Player" as viable.
Seriously no one, even when I offer them for free.

Although I'm stuck into a game I started in Beta so some of the newer patches might not have took affect on my game.
Is it any different on full verison

Well I have just managed to offload Kane for £13m and Soldado for his value so I don't think its affecting me too much. Who are you offering out? and what are their wages like compared to the type of club who would be buying him? For example Adebayor's wages would be way to much for clubs who aren't as good as Spurs and Adebayor is no where near good enough to play for teams better than Spurs

Although I'm stuck into a game I started in Beta so some of the newer patches might not have took affect on my game.
Is it any different on full verison

I started from the demo. :(

I'm blackburn tried to sell

Jason Lowe
Cory Evans
Matthew Kilgallon
Chris Brown
Tommy Spurr
Marcus Olsson

Tried to move these players on as I'm into my second season in Premier league now, and these players are no longer good enough to challenge for first team football.

None of these players will attract offers even for £0, none of them are on particularly high wages.