Logorex

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem, but I've found it to be nigh impossible to sell my players for a good price, even the ones who performed well last season.
Most of the time, I'm forced to accept bids that are under their actual value at the club. So I end up having the fans ****** at me half of the time, because they feel I didn't sell the player for enough.
Has anyone else had this problem?

I have noticed this year buying clubs tend to offer a small fee upfront with alot in monthly installments and other add ons, but still with all added together its only just over players value

I haven't had this issue at all. I am playing as Roma and sold destro and gervino for a total of 60+ million euros. The big thing for me though is when selling players is I ask for full value up front, then 1/4 value to be paid after 10 league games and another 1/4 value after 10 national caps. Obviously it gets negotiated down a bit, but I usually end up getting 3/4 up front and another 2/5 value like a month or 2 later.

I have noticed this year buying clubs tend to offer a small fee upfront with alot in monthly installments and other add ons, but still with all added together its only just over players value

I've noticed this too. Also that they're more flexible in these areas than they are with upfront payment.

One thing I've also seen, although my sample has been small, is that they take more advantage of unsettled players. For example, I had a player who asked me to accept a bid from a certain team if one comes in, I said I would if the valuation is right. The team did indeed make an offer and refused to go a penny over his estimated value. They ended up withdrawing their offer and the player was upset that I broke my promise (on a side note, from my experience, if a team gets discouraged from making a bid because you jacked up your asking price before a bid is made, there's no penalty for it)

I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this problem, but I've found it to be nigh impossible to sell my players for a good price, even the ones who performed well last season.
Most of the time, I'm forced to accept bids that are under their actual value at the club. So I end up having the fans ****** at me half of the time, because they feel I didn't sell the player for enough.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Try to play with small pool database of players to make them more valuable for other teams....I have started a game with large database and have seen one minor interest at one of my players then I have started again with the same team with small pool of database,the same player had 2 major and 4 minor interest by other teams,and also another player draw interest...

Same, and it's irritating to have my fans ***** at me for not getting enough for X player.